FEST scans: Process automation, drive technology & robotics
Our solutions for the automation of process plants and production lines
Your traditional production line, which is characterized by manual sub-processes, is all but obsolete. We take your system to the next level and enable you to engage in secure planning through scalable, digitally networked and ideally coordinated software and hardware solutions. .
We automate new systems and modernize old systems – regardless of industry or size. From the integration of individual automated production cells to complete electrical equipment and control technology for large aluminum and steel rolling mills, we always focus on increasing production output and achieving the highest possible level of reliability. With our in-house expertise in energy optimization, process control, automation, industrial assembly, and service, as well as testing and evaluation services, we holistically support you on the path to greater efficiency right from the start.
Services at a glance
- Design and installation of suitable hardware components, also as retrofits
- Programming and commissioning of safety-related functions
- Acceptance, CE testing and evaluation according to DGUV Regulation 3 (German Social Accident Insurance), among other things
- Switchgear construction for control and drive technology
- Project planning and planning of automation solutions perfectly tailored to your system
- Programming of PLC systems, from any manufacturer and in every form (SIEMENS Simatic S7/PCS7, Rockwell, Allen Bradley, Schneider, Beckhoff, etc.) according to IEC 61131
- state-of-the art human-machine interfaces (HMI)
- Project planning of flexible bus systems such as PROFIBUS, PROFINET, TCP/IP, InterBus and ModBus